Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Prayer - Begins June 8th

OnePrayer.com
We are excited to be a part of now over 1300 churches (and growing daily) representing more then 775,000 believers around the world who are joining for One Prayer.

Jesus prayed in John 17:20-24 - My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. (NIV)

In this series we answer the question "If God would answer 'One Prayer' for the church at large, what would you pray?". Each week we pray "God, Make Us...." Together we will seek after God, fast and pray. Check out more info at www.OnePrayer.com and join us beginning this Sunday June 8th at 8:30 or 10:30 AM.

Be a part o this historic event as we seek God and what he is saying to the body!

Love in Christ
Pastor Scott

No comments:

Great Books to Check Out

  • The Fine Line - Kary Oberbrunner
  • Fasting - Jentezen Franklin
  • The Shack
  • Under The Overpass by Mike Yankoski
  • Heaven Is In This House - Bobbie Houston
  • Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels
  • UnChristian by David Kinnaman