Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Night Reflections

So here I am blogging on a Monday night! Normally this is my family day - and there was some family time today! However - we are about to go on vacation so Monday and Tuesday will be work days this week!

A couple things I'm reflecting on tonight!
  • Last week was crazy - we did a facility agreement with Legacy Traditional School to host their jr. high for a few weeks until their site is ready. Lots of moving. Lots of work but a win-win!
  • Sunday was the start of a landmark series for us, "...One Another"
  • "Love...One Another" - week one - Wow! God really took me by surprise - insight about commands in a "Don't tell me what to do" world and revelation that if we really do the work of the Father while we are here - eterenity is just a continuation of what we've already learned.
  • I keep falling more in love with Jesus and he keeps stretching me in ways I didn't know I could stretch.
  • Seasons of a church are challenging but I love it!
  • Perry Noble http://www.perrynoble.com you challenge me to blog more - how do you do that? I love that you blog 5 times a week and you speak your mind! It really is time that we stop being so politically and religiously correct and say what needs to be said!

More to come! - with love Pastor Scott


No comments:

Great Books to Check Out

  • The Fine Line - Kary Oberbrunner
  • Fasting - Jentezen Franklin
  • The Shack
  • Under The Overpass by Mike Yankoski
  • Heaven Is In This House - Bobbie Houston
  • Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels
  • UnChristian by David Kinnaman