Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Blogging Challenge

Well - a few months ago I blogged that I wanted to blog like Perry Noble. To do that I'd have to be consistent and I'd have to put it on my schedule. If you follow my blog at all - you can see that once again I've had a huge blog gap.

So - tonight we sent our weekly newsletter out via Constant Contact. In this newsletter I asked for individuals to come to this blog and to sign up. I'm taking a blog challenge to blog at least 3-times a week in December. So - I decided that I better get one in to get this thing underway.

It seems there is so much to say - to report - to discuss. It just takes time and effort to be sure that it comes out on the blog. So - here goes - my December blog challenge.

Sign up to follow my blog and help keep me accountable. You just never know what crazy things may seep from my brain this month. I look forward to having you along for the ride!

Blessings - Pastor Scott

No comments:

Great Books to Check Out

  • The Fine Line - Kary Oberbrunner
  • Fasting - Jentezen Franklin
  • The Shack
  • Under The Overpass by Mike Yankoski
  • Heaven Is In This House - Bobbie Houston
  • Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels
  • UnChristian by David Kinnaman